So I'll share a quick crisp recipe with you all. Quick crisp. Say that 10 times fast!!
This recipe is taken from chow.com and it is 1000% amazing.
- 2 1/2 pounds medium Granny Smith and Golden Delicious apples (about 5 or 6), peeled, cored, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (1/2 stick), cut into small pieces, plus more for coating the dish
- Pecans or Walnuts (optional)