Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MAY: Pregnancy Awareness Month


photo
Photo by: Jennifer Bradford
                                                                 
Hooray, May is Pregnancy Awareness month! As many of you might know, I am passionate about topics surrounding pregnancy. I love writing articles about prenatal care, postnatal care, losing baby weight, adjusting to motherhood and much more. If anyone is interested in posting an article in honor of Pregnancy Awareness Month please feel free to email me! I would love to write something for you. Also, here are some great sites to check out that are promoting this special month!


Email me at: moorekm26@gmail.com ! Happy May everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know May was Pregnancy Awareness month, so thanks for sharing! As I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy I look forward to reading more about pregnancy and childbirth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an exciting time of your life, I hope you cherish it and love it as much as I do!!

      Delete