Monday, July 20, 2015

My New Obsession!

Being so busy lately has brought out the online shopper in me, because stress equals retail therapy right? Especially from my couch, in sweatpants, with no makeup on - sign me up! During one of my "therapy sessions" I came across this app called Spring that I just had to share with you because it's amazing. Like, addicting, amazing. Not only can you buy from hundreds of retailers all in one place, but you get free shipping on everything! I mean really, where has this app been all my life? If you don't have Spring yet, you need it, especially for my fashionista friends who are big on up and coming brands and want to #SpringAheadOfTheTrend- this has it all!






That's all the time I can set aside today, duty calls! Just wanted to check in and tell you I'm alive, well, and perfectly okay with my new shopping obsession :)

No comments:

Post a Comment