SO- what I have done is documented my latest beauty regimen that seems to work like a charm! This winter has been terrible on my skin and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a product that may or may not work. This led me to get creative in my kitchen and make my own facial scrub!
What You'll Need
- a small mason jar or glass container for storing your scrub
- white sugar
- almond oil
- lavender essential oil (for scent- you can use mint, lemon, lavender or a scent of your preference!)
- Combine (1) cup of white sugar with (1/2) cup of almond oil. Make sure they are both combined well.
- Add two to three drops of your essential oil and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results. It feels good to have the cold exfoliation clean your pores.
I wasn't able to take pictures as I really was just winging it. I compare this scrub to others and found that I spent $5 while other facial scrubs can run upwards of $40!